CORTAFLEX FOR DOGS
Cortaflex for dogs- when only the best will do, Cortaflex Working Dog performs on another level. World-class ingredients come together in an optimally dosed formula for the best joint mobility and comfort support anywhere in the world today.
Built on the solid foundations of glucosamine, chondroitin, and hyaluronic acid for joint structure and lubrication, Cortaflex Working Dog includes a unique and highly specialized native type II collagen (b-2Cool®) that invokes an intelligent immune-mediated mechanism to prevent connective tissue degradation. b-2Cool® is endorsed by 3 scientific studies. Cortaflex Working Dog also contains vitamin C and manganese which act as cofactors for structural tissue development, which additionally contribute as antioxidants to soothe irritation.
For the hardest working dogs and those of more advanced years, daily joint comfort becomes absolutely essential.
Rest assured Cortaflex Working Dog has your dog covered:
- introducing AquaLOX® boswellia – the world’s most powerful and most effective botanical for soothing sore and aching joints.
- Backed by numerous scientific trials, AquaLOX® Boswellia contains exceptionally high levels of AKBA (Alpha Keto Boswellic Acid), the key component recognized for its incredible results.
FEEDING DIRECTIONS PER DAY:
Small Dogs (<20kg): Add 1.5g powder to feed and mix thoroughly (60 day supply)
Large Dogs (>20kg): Add 3g powder to feed and mix thoroughly (30 day supply)
Approx. 3g scoop enclosed
Cortaflex for dogs key Features
- Cortaflex is the No1 Joint Supplement with over 2 million bottles sold!
- With type II collagen b-2Cool® & AquaLOX® Boswellia
- Natural health care for your pet’s joints using only premium grade materials,
- Easy to feed
Our range of dog supplements is market-leading. We have developed a range of health supplements for dogs including joint and skincare products. Cortaflex for dogs is a highly popular and effective joint supplement for dogs with joint problems or to help prevent the effects of aging on joints. Our derma gel is a fantastic skincare product for dogs along with our derma spray. We have years of experience creating affordable and effective animal supplements and treatments and our canine range are there for your dog.
Ingredients per 3mg: Glucosamine 690mg, Manganese2.1mg, Type II Collagen 20mg, AKBA (Boswellia)40mg, Chondroitin Sulphate87mg, Hyaluronic Acid6.3mg, Vitamin C 40mg from (from AquaLOX Boswellia 78% AKBA).