Inflamex™ is a complementary feed supplement to support mobility in dogs, as part of a balanced diet.
Inflamex™ Liquid supports maximum mobility in hard working and active dogs
- Contains the world’s most powerful Boswellia Serrata Extract – AquaLOX
- Legendary herbal blend containing the highest grade extracts
- With the highest grade potent Antioxidants (Boswellia Serrata, Althaea Officinalis and Yucca Extract)
Key Ingredients Per Serving:
- Yucca Extract 328mg
- Althaea Officinalis Extract 250mg
- AquaLOX® Boswellia Serrata Extract [78% AKBA] 20mg
What is Inflamex™ Liquid?
Hard working and active dogs endure tremendous stress to the connective tissues of the body. Over a lifetime, a dog may expect to become less mobile as the body’s regenerative mechanisms become less effective, potentially losing some of the early vigour of life. This is where Inflamex comes in to play.
Legendary in status and loved by users, Inflamex is a liquid herbal blend supportive of maximum mobility, suitable for dogs of all ages and breeds.
Inflamex contains the highest potency herbal extracts: Boswellia Serrata, Althaea Officinalis and Yucca Extract. These antioxidants are incredibly well researched, each with specific health properties. Of particular note, Inflamex has now been enhanced with the most potent source of boswellia found anywhere in the world – AquaLOX® – which is standardised to 78% Alpha Keto Boswellic Acid (AKBA)
AquaLOX® is a uniquely water soluble and taste neutral boswellia serrata, standardised to provide an industry leading 78% Alpha Keto Boswellic Acid (AKBA) – the active known to provide it’s incredible mode of action!
Not convinced? We are. Inflamex is providing results in as little as 7-days !
Nutritional Information: Daily Serving Size: 5ml for an average 20kg dog
Servings per Container: 100 days
Active Ingredient Amount per Serving
Yucca Extract 328mg
Althaea Officinalis Extract 250mg
(Boswellia Serrata Extract [78% AKBA]) 20mg
Additives (per litre): Technological additives: E415 Xanthan Gum 3000mg, E202 Potassium Sorbate 2000mg. Sensory additives: 2b Permitted Flavouring 5000mg, 2b Althaea Officinalis Extract 50g, 2b Yucca Extract 65.5g, 2b AquaLOX® – Boswellia serrata extract 4g.
Composition: Water, Dextrose, Soya Bean (produced from genetically modified soya).
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 0.7%, Crude Fibre <1.0%, Crude Oil 1.0%, Crude Ash <1.0%, Sodium <1.0%, Moisture 92.0%.
Directions for use:
- Small Dogs: 2.5ml added to feed per day.
- Average Dogs: 5ml added to feed per day.
- Large Dogs: 7.5ml added to feed per day.
Canine Inflamex – natural anti-inflammatory and painkiller
Canine Inflamex is a powerful combination of Boswellia, Yucca and other herbs that are well recognised for their beneficial effects.
Non Detectable Inflamex (not phenylbutazone) is a natural anti-inflammatory and pain killing concentrated formulation, using key ingredients Boswellia and Yucca.
- Available in 500ml size for 3 months supply at maintainance
- Inflamex (not phenylbutazone) is a natural and palatable formulation
- Contains a very potent combination of Yucca and Boswellia which have been used by many people as natural anti-inflammatory agents and pain killers.
- Inflamex has no known side effects when used long term.
Inflamex can also be used permanently alongside Canine & Feline Cortaflex® for geriatric dogs or long term concerns.
Does not contain Devils Claw.